Frozen Blueberry Muffins are so easy to prepare! I love this recipe because you use frozen blueberries to make the muffins. This is also a great freezer cooking recipe. Frozen Blueberry Muffins also freeze well! Just bake them and allow to cool completely the place onto a cookie sheet and flash freeze. Finally place into an airtight container and date. They will last for up to 3 months.
Remember if you like this recipe then “Pin It” – it is a great way to bookmark recipes that you want to make later!
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 4 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- 16 ounces frozen blueberries (not thawed)
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix.
- Mix in baking powder, salt, flour and milk.
- Add blueberries and blend.
- Stir by hand.
- Spoon into 18 to 20 paper lined muffin cups until ⅔ full.
- Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake at 375 for 25 to 30 minutes.