This Pumpkin Bundt Cake is an easy cake to make a real crowd pleaser. Passed onto me from my Mom I love making this one in the fall. No one ever knows that it is made from a cake mix either! Best of all you can make it with a gluten free cake mix too! I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree too!
- 1 package (2 layer) spice cake mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup coarsely cut pecans
- In a large bowl put spice mix and the pumpkin, oil, pudding mix, unbeaten egg, cinnamon and water.
- Beat until moistened. Then beat for 7 minutes at high speed. Pour into a heavily buttered and floured pan (bundt) and drop pecans on top. Swirl with a scraper to mix nuts. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Use toothpick to test doneness. Let cake cool on rack 15 minutes. Loosen edge of pan with knife.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy:Yum