We love Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. I thought with all the pumpkin carving going on right now this would be a recipe you might enjoy too! I love to snack on – Pumpkin Seeds because they are so good for you and taste so good too! This is a great gluten free and Paleo Snack!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1½ cups fresh pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp. melted butter or olive oil
- salt to taste (I prefer sea salt)
- garlic powder, cayenne pepper, seasoning salt, Cajun seasoning blend
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- It is ok to leave some strings and pulp on your seeds (it adds flavor). Clean off any major chunks. Toss pumpkin seeds in a bowl with the melted butter or oil and seasonings of your choice. Spread the pumpkin seeds in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake 45 minutes stirring occasionally.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: