Sausage Breakfast Casserole is our favorite breakfast recipe! This was passed onto my from my Mom. We serve this on Christmas morning. We love to serve it with this French Toast Casserole.
- Layer in this order in a greased 9×13 pan.
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1 pound sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 cups colby/jack cheese, shredded
- Beat and pour over
- 8 large eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes for until done. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- You can prepare this the night before and place in the fridge and then bake the next morning.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: