This is our favorite breakfast recipe! This was passed onto my from my Mom. We serve this on Christmas morning. We love to serve it with this French Toast Casserole.
- Layer in this order in a greased 9×13 pan.
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1 pound sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 cups colby/jack cheese, shredded
- Beat and pour over
- 8 large eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes for until done. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- You can prepare this the night before and place in the fridge and then bake the next morning.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: