Broccoli Casserole Recipe
- 2 pkg. frozen chopped broccoli (sold in a box)
- 1/2 cup Hellman's mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 slightly beaten eggs
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 Tablespoons minced onion
- Cracker Crumb Mixture:
- 1 sleeve of finely crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Melt butter and mix crumbs in.
- Cook broccoli for 10 minutes in a little salted water, drain well. Mix all ingredients together, put in a buttered casserole. Top with Ritz cracker crumbs mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Courses Side Dish
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: