I love this recipe for Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins. My Mother In Law made it for us when we were in town visiting and it quickly became of one my favorite breakfast recipes. I love that it uses a Cake Mix, it is a great stockpile recipe. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 package Moist White Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 cup milk
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 egg whites
- 1½ cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar crystals (decorating sugar) or granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 375. Grease bottoms of 24 medium muffin cups with shortening or line with paper baking cups.
- Beat cake mix, milk, oil, cream cheese and egg whites in a large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 3 minutes; beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Gently stir in blueberries. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Sprinkle with sugar crystals. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm or cool. Store tightly covered at room temperature. Makes 24 muffins.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: