I love this easy recipe for Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins. My Mother In Law made these muffins for us when we were in town visiting and it quickly became of one my favorite breakfast recipes. I love that it uses a Cake Mix, it is a great stockpile recipe. You could easily use a gluten free cake mix to make these gluten free! This is also a great FREEZER Recipe too! Just prepare and flash freeze then place into an airtight container and thaw on the counter and enjoy!
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Be sure to check out more breakfast recipes on our Pinterest Board!
Weight Watches Points Plus: 3 1/2 Points Per Muffin
- 1 package Moist White Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 cup milk
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 egg whites
- 1½ cups fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar crystals (decorating sugar) or granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 375. Grease bottoms of 24 medium muffin cups with shortening or line with paper baking cups.
- Beat cake mix, milk, oil, cream cheese and egg whites in a large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 3 minutes; beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Gently stir in blueberries. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Sprinkle with sugar crystals. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm or cool. Store tightly covered at room temperature. Makes 24 muffins.
Breakfast Recipes You May Enjoy:
Foods You Can Freeze:
- Can You Freeze a Banana?
- Can You Freeze Asparagus
- Can you freeze avocado?
- Can you freeze bread?
- Can you freeze butter?
- Can you freeze cheese?
- Can You Freeze Chicken Broth?
- Can you freeze cottage cheese?
- Can you freeze cream cheese?
- Can you freeze deli meat?
- Can you freeze eggs
- Can you freeze garlic cloves?
- Can you freeze green beans?
- Can you freeze green smoothies?
- Can you freeze hummus?
- Can you freeze liquid coffee creamer?
- Can you freeze McDonald’s
- Can you freeze meatloaf?
- Can you freeze melon?
- Can you freeze mushrooms?
- Can you freeze peppers?
- Can you freeze Philadelphia Cooking Creme?
- Can you freeze potato chips?
- Can you freeze salsa?
- Can you freeze soup?
- Can you freeze sour cream?
- Can you freeze spinach?
- Can you freeze summer squash?
- Can you freeze tomatoes?
- Can you freeze Wholly Guacamole?
- Can you FREEZE yogurt?
- How to FREEZE Carrots
- How to freeze ginger root
- How to freeze milk and eggs
- How to freeze raspberries – What is flash freezing?
- How to Freeze Strawberries
- How To Freeze Unfrosted Cakes
- How to freeze zucchini
- How to make homemade baby food
- How to make homemade baby food – Part II
- How-To Freeze Cracker Crumbs
- Lunchbox Tip – Freeze PBJ’s to Save You Time & Money