Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
This recipe was given to me by my husband’s co-worker. He is not a fan of fruit or salads so when he passed this onto me I knew it was once that I would be adding to my recipe box. It is a family favorite at potlucks and holidays.
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Splenda or Granulated Sugar
- 8 cups seedless grapes (I use about 3.5 – 4 lbs)
- Beat together the sour cream, cream cheese, vanilla and Splenda/Sugar until creamy
- Fold in grapes
- Mix together for topping:
- cup crushed pecans
- /2 cup brown sugar
- Spread the grape salad in a 13 x 9 dish or bowl and sprinkle with topping.