Grape Salad is a huge favorite at our house! I made this for Thanksgiving and everyone loved it. So easy to prepare and inexpensive too when grapes are on sale. You can’t go wrong with this delicious combination. You can toast your pecans if you desire!
This is a naturally gluten free recipe with you know I love! You can substitute granola for the nuts for those with allergies.
My husband is not a fan of fruit salad and he loves this grape salad. It is a family favorite at potlucks and holidays. It is sweet enough to serve as dessert too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar (or Splenda)
- 8 cups seedless grapes (I like a mix or green and red grapes)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Beat together the sour cream, cream cheese, vanilla and Splenda/Sugar until creamy
- Fold in grapes (cut in half if they are over sized)
- Mix together for topping the finely chopped pecans and brown sugar
- Spread the grape salad in a 13 x 9 dish or bowl and sprinkle with topping or serve in individual cups and sprinkle mixture over.
- Chill overnight for up to 24 hours and serve.
Other Salad Recipes: