My friend Paula shared with me her recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge. It actually comes from her MIL. Thanks for allowing us to share it with our readers. She also sells Longaberger, which is actually how I met Paula over 11 year’s ago! If you are ever interested in Longaberger please consider purchasing from Paula! She will give you great customer service and is a great person! If you want to visit her Longaberger website click here. I also want to add that the above photo is of the fudge she made and it is in a Longaberger 9×13 pottery dish!
- candy thermometer
- Butter for pans
- 2 cups sugar
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup peanut butter (chunky or creamy)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet or milk chocolate)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Butter sides of 2qt sauce pan, and bottom and sides of either 9×13 pan or 11×7 pan. Measure out the marshmallow, PB, chips and vanilla so they are ready to add quickly.
- Combine sugar and milk in 2 qt pan. Stir over medium heat til sugar dissolves and mixture boils. Cook to soft ball stage–234 degrees on candy thermometer…this takes quite a while.
- Remove from heat and quickly add remaining ingredients. Blend until chips are melted. Pour into cake pan, spread even. Score top half and refrigerate to set. Once firm, cut all the way through before lifting pieces (otherwise it crumbles).
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: