Pumpkin Spice Muffins are one of my favorite recipes. They are simple to make as well as low fat and costs very little money. It is simply made with a cake mix and a can of pumpkin! Only 2 ingredients and 2 Weight Watchers points in these delicious and moist muffins that are perfect for autumn! I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree.
- 1 Spice cake mix (or any cake mix)
- 1, 16 oz can of pumpkin (not pie filling)
- optional, 1 TSP Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Mix together until well blended.
- Spray muffin cups with pam and fill muffin cups ⅔ full.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 to 22 minutes or until done.
- Cool and remove from pan.
- The muffins are very moist and delicious.
- They are very low in calories and only 2 points if you are on Weight Watchers!
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired
Weight Watchers Recipes:
Ways to save at the store:
- Weekly Deals at Kroger