Pumpkin Spice Muffins are one of my favorite recipes. They are simple to make as well as low fat and costs very little money. It is simply made with a cake mix! It is just 2 points with Weight Watchers too! I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree.
- 1 Spice cake mix (or any cake mix)
- 1 small can of pumpkin
- ½ can of water
- Mix together until well blended.
- Spray muffin cups with pam and fill muffin cups ⅔ full.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 to 22 minutes or until done.
- Cool and remove from pan.
- The muffins are very moist and delicious.
- They are very low in calories and only 2 points if you are on Weight Watchers!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: