I decided to “test” out gift giving from my stockpile this year! My guinea pig was my BIL. He loves to clean so I created a “I Love To Clean” themed gift basket for him! I had no idea how he would react to the gift. I was in complete amazement of how excited he was and what a hit it turned out to be! In fact my MIL stated that it was the best gift she had seen and I think that means that she will be getting one next year!
Creative Stockpile Gift Idea:
My total OOP (Out of Pocket): $3.00!!!
I pulled every single item from my stockpile except the bucket, toilet bowl brush and dust clothes! I purchased those at the local dollar store! Which makes me think that there will more Stockpiling for the Holiday gifts given in the future! This would make a great house warming gift for a new home owner too!
I am brainstorming some gift themes: “Snack Attack”, “Pampering You”, “Organic Delight” and “Baker’s Dream”…. Let me know if you have any ideas?
- How Does Price Matching Work?
- What is on sale in February?
- How to Understand the Grocery Sales Cycle
- Stockpiling – Preparing for Natural Disasters or Emergency
- Stockpiling 101 | Stockpiling For The Holidays™
- How Do I Start Stockpiling?
- Stockpiling Tip :: Look for Coupons on Packages
- 10 Items To Stockpile