The winter is a great time to detox. This recipe comes from Stephanie Potter, nutritionist for Dr. Bieler’s Health Broth. It is a famous health broth recipe for energy, weight loss, and cleansing. She says this is a great fall or winter-time pick me up! Use it in combination with a whole foods diet. Avoid processed foods and eat fruits, vegetables and drink as much water as possible.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 3 stalks of celery
- 3 whole zucchini
- 2 cups of string beans
- 1 cup of parsley
- Put 1 cup of water into a stock pot.
- Put the string beans in first and steam for about 5 minutes.
- Then put celery and zucchini into the pot and steam for another 5 – 7 minutes or until tender, but still crisp.
- Do not overcook.
- When done put the water that the vegetables have cooked in into the blender. Follow with the vegetables.
- Blend until liquefied.
- Add a teaspoon of raw unsalted butter and a large handful of parsley.
- Blend again until parsley is liquefied.
- *Optional add 1 clove of garlic.
- *Use organically grown vegetables whenever possible!
Disclaimer: I am not a health care professional and I am not providing medical advise. Always consult with a medical professional before you change your diet or implement a weight loss strategy.
Other Posts You May Enjoy: