Crockpot BBQ Chicken is a great go to recipe for a busy day. I always have BBQ sauce in my stockpile so for me this is a very affordable dish too. I like to add a little Jack cheese when it comes out of the crockpot and serve with Baked Potatoes and Veggies.
- 4-6 Pieces of Boneless Chicken Breasts
- BBQ Sauce
- optional, Jack Cheese Slices
- Cover completely with your favorite BBQ sauce
- Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or High for 4 hours.
- Once it comes out of the crockpot slice and add a slice of Jack Cheese