Crockpot BBQ Chicken is a great go to recipe for a busy day. I always have BBQ sauce in my stockpile so for me this is a very affordable dish too. I like to add a little Jack cheese when it comes out of the crockpot and serve with Baked Potatoes and Veggies.
You can also easily shred this after you cook it and create a pulled chicken that is delicious to eat on a bun.
Add chicken and BBQ sauce into a zip-loc freezer bag. When ready to cook thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Place into the slow cooker in the morning and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- 4-6 Pieces of Boneless Chicken Breasts
- BBQ Sauce
- optional, Jack Cheese Slices
- Cover completely with your favorite BBQ sauce
- Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or High for 4 hours.
- Once it comes out of the crockpot slice and add a slice of Jack Cheese