Crockpot BBQ Chicken is a great go to recipe. I always have BBQ sauce in my stockpile so for me this is a very affordable dish too.
- 4-6 Pieces of Boneless Chicken Breasts
- BBQ Sauce
- Cover completely with your favorite BBQ sauce
- Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or High for 4 hours.
- We serve with Baked Potatoes or mashed and Steam Fresh Corn on the Cob.
- *This recipe can be used with PORK! We usually use Boneless Pork Loins*
- *This recipe can be used with Beef! Make sure you check tenderness on Beef*
Check out these other Crockpot Recipes: