Cheeseburger Stuffed Potatoes

Cheeseburger Stuffed Potatoes is a HUGE hit at my house!  The combination of potato and cheeseburger makes for a filling main dish or can be sued as a side dish as well.

I often make these in my crockpot too!  Some of my other favorites include Sour Cream & Chive Baked Potato and Sour Cream and Chive Potatoes.

Be sure to PIN this recipe so you have it when you are ready to prepare.

Cheeseburger Stuffed Potatoes

• ¼ cup tomato paste
  • 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
  • ½ tsp salt, plus ¼ tsp Pepper or to taste
  • 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
  • 6 slices American cheese
  • Sour Cream
  1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Prick potatoes several times with a fork and place them directly on oven rack. Bake until tender, 50 to 60 minutes.
  2. While potatoes are baking, heat the oil in a deep skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until slightly translucent, about 10 minutes. Add the beef, stirring to break it up, and cook about 5 minutes, until browned.
  3. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, Parmesan cheese, ½ tsp salt, and pepper to taste. Cook another 5 minutes.
  4. Remove potatoes from oven and set aside until cool enough to handle. Cut them in half lengthwise and carefully scoop out the flesh into a mixing bowl, leaving some behind to keep the shells intact. Mash potatoes lightly, then mix in the butter, sour cream (To Taste), and ¼ tsp salt. Set aside.
  5. Fill each potato shell with about 2 Tbsp of the cooked hamburger mixture, then top with about 3 Tbsp of the potato mixture, mounding slightly. Top with a slice of American cheese and bake until melted, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.

Popular Posts:

Dollar Store Bin Makeover

Can You Freeze Cream Cheese?

Downy Unstoppables in my Wax Burner? Who Knew?

Coupon Clippers

10 Gluten Free Crockpot Recipes

10 Easy Crockpot Freezer Meals

Homemade GooGone Recipe

DIY Containers – Recycle Coffee Creamer Containers

Comments

1. More than a Mom says:

PLEASE keep sharing your frugal recipes! I really appreciate it! Thanks so much!

2. Im going to try that! Thx for sharing

3. Kat @ www.TodaysCliche.com says:

Your blog is so informative and clever. Can't wait to try most of your recent posts. I intend to stop by again!
    Our blogs are semi-similar; I'd love your feedback about mine, if you have a sec!
    http://www.TodaysCliche.com. Thanks!!

4. I am so going to make this…yum!

5. Yum..having this for dinner sometime this week, thanks!!!!

6. Yummmy!

7. cheeseburger stuffed potatoes…yum
    let a comment on your post.

8. Yummy, sounds like something my kids would love, must try this.

9. That’s an interesting twist on a baked potato!

10. samantha cooley says:

looks super yummy

11. shannon oelrich says:

That looks good

12. Kristin Nicole says:

Yummy

13. I’m not sure that this will be added to our menu rotation, but its definitely creative.

14. Thank you for the idea

15. Ella Osland says:

Sounds good to me, think I am going to try to make a cheesed version for me and one without for my hubby.

16. Charity L. says:

I like that you use worcestershire sauce! I love that stuff and it works so well with ground beef!

17. katklaw777 says:

Please keep sharing your recipes…this one looks soooooooooooooooo yummy and easy too. I am going to make it using my leftover meatloaf.
    Thanks again!

18. Nicole B says:

Haven’t made twice baked potatoes in a long time & this recipe looks so good!

19. Susan Isabella says:

WOW~! Theselook really good! Will have to try this recipe sometime soon! Would make a wonderful supper!!!

20. Yummm

21. Your recipe sharing is one of my fave sections on your blog…all blogs actually. This sounds yummy too!

22. Love this idea! Thanks so much for sharing!!! I love your recipes section!

23. Delicious looking! I will have to try it.

24. Wondering if this could be frozen? Just freez then top with cheese after they defrost for a quick dinner?

25. Delicious!!!!!!!!