Chicken Pasta Soup is perfect for a cold winter day. Easy to make and really fills you up! You can leave the pasta out or use a gluten free pasta too! I love it with the squash and zucchini!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Chicken Pasta Soup
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in to thin strips
- 1 (8 oz) package sliced fresh mushrooms about 3 cups
- 3 cans (14 oz) fat-free chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 cup sliced yellow summer squash or zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- In a 4-quart nonstick saucepan, heat butter over medium heat until hot. Cook chicken and mushrooms in butter, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, simmer 10 to 13 minutes or until pasta is tender
- Serve Immediately!