My friend Christa shared this Chicken Casserole – Freezer Cooking recipe with me. She has it on her monthly menu plan and her family loves it. I hope you enjoy it too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 c cooked chicken, cut up
- 1 pkg of Pepperidge farm cornbread stuffing mix
- Soup Mix:
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup or 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans of chicken broth (14.5 oz)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp sage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook chicken.
- Melt butter in casserole dish. Pour melted into a bowl. Add 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 1 can cream of chicken soup or 1 cup sour cream, 2 cans of chicken broth, 1 stick of butter, 1 stalk of celery, chopped, 1 onion, chopped, 1 egg, 1 tsp sage and Salt and pepper to taste.
- In buttered casserole dish, place a layer of Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix, a layer of chicken, a layer of soup mix, a layer of Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix (top layer will be stuffing mix).
- Bake 350 for 45 minutes.