Pork Chop and Apples with Stuffing is the perfect comfort food! You are going to fall in love with this recipe. With only 5 ingredients this one dish dinner is going to make everyone happy at your house!
Pork Chop and Apples with Stuffing
- 3 c Herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 Jar (12 oz) pork gravy
- 1 Medium Onion cut in to ⅛ inch slices
- 4 Bone in or boneless pork chops
- 2 red apples sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 13 x 9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place stuffing in dish and stir in the pork gravy
- Top with your onion, pork chops, and apples.
- Cover dish with foil
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Then uncover the bake and bake uncovered for additional 10-15 minutes.