Tex Mex Roll Ups are easy dinner! They are very good with a Fiesta Corn or Sante Fe Rice! We hope you enjoy this one dish dinner as much as we did!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups chopped red peppers (about 2 med)
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ cup cheddar cheese divided
- 8 flour tortillas
- ½ cup of sour cream
- ¼ cup Spicy Ranch Dressing (or ranch/salsa mix)
- Brown Meat and drain
- Stir in peppers and chili powder
- Cook 5 minutes or until peppers are crisp
- Stir occasionally and then remove from heat!
- Stir in Sour cream and ¼ of the cheddar cheese
- Spoon about ⅓ cup meat mixture onto each tortilla.
- Roll up and arrange in 13x9 inch baking pan
- Drizzle with dressing or dressing mixture and top with the remaining cheese.
- Broil 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted!