If you love Olive Garden’s Zuppa Tuscana you are going to love this Copycat version that you make in the crockpot. Melissa gave me the recipe and at first I wasn’t sure I would like it because I have never eaten it at Olive Garden. I thought why not give it a shot! This slow cooker soup recipe is beyond amazing and only requires a few ingredients! That’s a win for me. It is perfect on an Autumn or Winter day.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ½ a bag of Southern Hashbrowns
- 1 lb of browned Italian Sausage
- 5½ cups of chicken broth
- 2 c of chopped kale
- ½ tsp. of red pepper flakes (more if you like it spicy)
- ½ – 1 c of frozen diced onions
- 2 Tablespoon of minced garlic
- ½ c of evaporated milk or cream
- Combine the Southern Hashbrowns, browned Italian Sausage, chicken broth, chopped kale, red pepper flakes, frozen diced onions and minced garlic in the crockpot.
- Stir well and place lid on.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6-8
- In the last 30 minutes add evaporated milk or cream, stir and put lid back on.
- Serve and enjoy!
Crockpot Soup Recipes:
Follow Stockpiling Moms:
Delicious Crockpot Recipes:
- Complete Pork Chop Dinner in a Crockpot
- Complete Steak Dinner in a Crockpot
- Crock Pot Baked Potatoes
- Crockpot Apple Crisp
- Crockpot Apples and Porkchops
- Crockpot Bacon Cheese Potatoes
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
- Crockpot Buffalo Dip
- Crockpot Cheesy Chicken & Rice
- Crockpot Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
- Crockpot Coca-Cola Pork Roast
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole
- Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Crockpot Hot Cocoa
- Crockpot Pizza Casserole
- Crockpot Pork Loin Roast
- Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- Crockpot Ranch Porkchops
- Crockpot Taco Soup
- Homemade Crockpot Caramel Dip (Dulce de Leche)