If you love Olive Garden’s Zuppa Tuscana you are going to love this Copycat version that you make in the crockpot. Melissa gave me the recipe and at first I wasn’t sure I would like it because I have never eaten it at Olive Garden. I thought why not give it a shot! This slow cooker soup recipe is beyond amazing and only requires a few ingredients! That’s a win for me. It is perfect on an Autumn or Winter day.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- ½ a bag of Southern Hashbrowns
- 1 lb of browned Italian Sausage
- 5½ cups of chicken broth
- 2 c of chopped kale
- ½ tsp. of red pepper flakes (more if you like it spicy)
- ½ - 1 c of frozen diced onions
- 2 Tablespoon of minced garlic
- ½ c of evaporated milk or cream
- Combine the Southern Hashbrowns, browned Italian Sausage, chicken broth, chopped kale, red pepper flakes, frozen diced onions and minced garlic in the crockpot.
- Stir well and place lid on.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6-8
- In the last 30 minutes add evaporated milk or cream, stir and put lid back on.
- Serve and enjoy!
Crockpot Soup Recipes:
Follow Stockpiling Moms:
Delicious Crockpot Recipes:
[catlist name=post orderby=title order=asc numberposts=-1 thumbnail=yes thumbnail_size=thumbnail]Yum