Big Kahuna Wings – If you are looking for a recipe for game day you will love Big Kahuna Wings! They are made with BKW Seasonings and taste great! My husband LOVES these!
Big Kahuna Wings
- 10lb Whole Chicken Wings
- 1 gallon vegetable oil (amount of oil may vary depending on fryer)
- All purpose flour
- Two Large mixing bowls
- One bottle of BKW Original Gourmet Blend (BKW Fire for Spicy Wings)
- Lightly flour wings with all purpose flour
- Heat cooking oil to 400 degrees
- Deep fry wings at 400˚ for 6-8 minutes
- Wings will float when done
- Remove from oil immediately
- Generously sprinkle with BKW Original Gourmet Blend
- (for spicy wings sprinkle with BKW Fire Seasoning)
- Serve hot and uncovered!!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: