I took our BBQ Crock pot chicken recipe and turned it into shredded BBQ chicken. This is a super easy recipe and way to stretch your dollar by shredding the chicken and serving it on a bun. I was able to turn 3 chicken breasts into enough to feed my family for 2 nights!
- 3-4 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Cover completely with your favorite BBQ sauce
- Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or High for 4 hours.
- After cooked and tender use two forks to shred the chicken and cook for an additional ½ hour.
- Serve with cole slaw and potato salad.
- This recipe can be made with pork. We usually use Boneless Pork Loins.
- This recipe can be used with beef loin. Make sure you check on beef to be cooked thoroughly.
Easy-Freeze Slow Cooker Directions:
Add chicken and BBQ sauce into a zip-loc freezer bag. When ready to cook thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Place into the slow cooker in the morning and cook on low for 6-8 hours or 4 hours on high.
Slow Cooker Recipes