I could not help myself! I had to post this! I was checking my e-mail and there it was, staring me in the face saying, MAKE ME!! I was looking for some different things to make for our weekend snack and this looks perfect! We do not snack during the week but we usually have a weekend snack!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- Vegetable oil, water and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 1 jar (7-oz.) marshmallow crème
- 8 Oreos, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- ⅓ cup miniature M&Ms
- Heat oven to 350°F. Make cookie mix as directed on package, using oil, water and egg. Spread dough in ungreased 13 x9-inch pan. Bake 10 minutes just until dough is set.
- Meanwhile, heat jar of marshmallow crème in microwave uncovered on Low 30 seconds; spread over partially baked crust. Sprinkle with chopped cookies and chocolate candies.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes longer or until marshmallows just begin to brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
Thanks for the idea Betty Crocker for the recipe and picture.