If you love shrimp and spicy you are going to love Grill Fired Shrimp. I like to serve this with rice and grilled veggies. You can use any HOT spice or you can tame it down if you like. This recipe is perfect for summer. Enjoy!
- 1lb Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons BKW Seasonings FIRE blend or other hot spice
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Wooden skewers
- Rinse shrimp and place in colander
- Combine melted butter and BKW Seasonings FIRE blend
- Preheat grill to medium high temperature
- Dip individual shrimp into BKW Seasonings butter mix and place on skewers – soak in water first (4-5 per skewer)
- Place on grill and gently sprinkle with BKW Seasonings FIRE blend
- Grill approximately 3-5 minutes brushing with butter mix to help create a charcoal flame
- Remove from grill and serve immediately
- Makes 2-4 servings
This recipe was provided to us by BKW Seasonings.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: