This is the perfect Hot Chocolate for those cole winter days! My boys love having hot chocolate after playing in the snow. I love to serve Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits with the hot chocolate. Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Hot Chocolate – Easy as 1-2-3!
- 6 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 6 Tbsp. thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- 1 packet of hot chocolate
- Pour milk into medium saucepan.
- Add dry pudding mix; beat with wire whisk 1 min.
- Bring just to simmer on medium heat, stirring frequently with wire whisk.
- Pour evenly into 6 mugs; top with whipped topping and sprinkle small amount of hot chocolate on top.
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: