Hot Chocolate – Easy as 1-2-3! is the perfect Hot Chocolate for those cold winter days! My boys love having hot chocolate after playing in the snow. This is an easy way to make it too! The secret ingredient is JELLO. When making this recipe just be sure to cook over medium heat – you don’t want to scorch your milk!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Hot Chocolate - Easy as 1-2-3!
- 6 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 6 Tbsp. thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- 1 packet of hot chocolate
- Pour milk into medium saucepan.
- Add dry pudding mix; beat with wire whisk 1 min.
- Bring just to simmer on medium heat, stirring frequently with wire whisk.
- Pour evenly into 6 mugs; top with whipped topping and sprinkle small amount of hot chocolate on top.
Hot Chocolate Recipes You May Enjoy: