Ranch Macaroni and Cheese is a delicious twist on traditional mac and cheese. We tried this at my MIL and we all fell in love with it! It is perfect for picnics and BBQs.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Ranch Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 pkg. (16oz) elbow macaroni
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. garlic pepper blend
- 1 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Colby cheese
- 1 cup (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook Macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, combine the milk, butter, dressing mix and seasonings; heat through.
- Stir in Monterrey Jack and Colby cheeses until melted. Stir in sour cream.
- Drain Macaroni; stir into cheese sauce with the saltines.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Recipe was passed onto my from my wonderful Mother-in-Law, Brenda Hice.