Easy Loaded Baked Potato Soup is a quick and easy soup for those busy days and nights! This soup cooks up in minutes in the microwave. I loved it and will be making this again. It is also naturally gluten free when using a gluten free chicken broth!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 2 medium baking potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 can (14½ oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked, crumbled and divided
- ¾ cup Kraft shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Pierce potatoes; microwave on high 5 min., turning over after 2½ min.
- Cut potatoes into chunks.
- Combine potatoes, broth, and milk in large microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 6 minutes, stir after 3 minutes.
- Slightly crush potatoes with a potato masher.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. each of the bacon and cheese, set aside.
- Add remaining bacon and cheese to the soup.
- Serve topped with reserved bacon, cheese, and sour cream. (And of course I add more cheese)