I love this Foil-Packet Southwestern Chicken Dinner. It is perfect for the winter. You can easily individualize each packet for each member of your family!
Foil-Packet Southwestern Chicken Dinner
- 1-3/4 cups warm water
- 2 cups instant brown rice, uncooked
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- ¼ cup KRAFT Light Ranch Dressing
- 1-1/2 tsp. chili powder
- ½ cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets (about 4 cups)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Combine water and rice; let stand 5 min. Spoon onto centers of 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil; top with remaining ingredients.
- BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15x10x1-inch pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 min. or until chicken is done (165°F). Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening each packet.
This is a KRAFT FOOD RECIPE. Yum