Mix Up Chicken Alfredo is an easy dish that is ready in 30 minutes! A family favorite at our house. Of course you can never go wrong with bacon. I like to serve with a salad and breadsticks.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- Italian Chicken (you can use precooked Italian chicken or marinate your own in Italian dressing or seasonings)
- Alfredo Sauce – My favorite is Buitoni
- Ziti Noodles
- Parmesan Cheese
- Fry bacon and chop in pieces.
- Dice 1 tomato
- Prepare Chicken and Ziti. (You can use pre-sliced/precooked Italian Chicken Strips, grill, or bake Italian Chicken)
- While Cooking Ziti, chop Spinach in to pieces, and warm 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet.
- Add Spinach to skillet and saute in butter and a dash of garlic.
- Turn Spinach on simmer until the Ziti is ready!
- When Ziti is cooked add to the skillet.
- Add about ½ cup of Alfredo, bacon, chicken, and tomato to the mixture of Ziti, Parmesan, and Spinach.
- Cook until warm throughout.
- Serve Immediately.
- You will need to add Alfredo as needed, and/or to taste.