Easy Pumpkin Pancakes is a freezer recipe that I created in order to squeeze a few vegetables into my families breakfast :-) My son old LOVES them! I always freeze extra pancakes for morning breakfast for my son during the week. I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree too!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 5 Points Per Serving
- 2 cups all-purpose or whole-wheat flour
- 2 TBSP Sugar
- 1 TBSP Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 beaten Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 TBSP Oil
- 1 can Pumpkin (12 oz)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBSP Vanilla
- In a mixing bowl add all of the ingredients above.
- Mix with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes.
- Batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Pour about ¼ cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle.
- Cook till pancakes are golden brown, turn when pancakes have a bubbly surface and slightly dry edges.
- Makes approximately 20 pancakes
More Pumpkin Recipes: