Easy Pumpkin Pancakes is a freezer recipe that I created in order to squeeze a few vegetables into my families breakfast 🙂 My son old LOVES them! I always freeze extra pancakes for morning breakfast for my son during the week. I love making it with my own homemade pumpkin puree too!
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 5 Points Per Serving
- 2 cups all-purpose or whole-wheat flour
- 2 TBSP Sugar
- 1 TBSP Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 beaten Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 TBSP Oil
- 1 can Pumpkin (15 oz)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBSP Vanilla
- In a mixing bowl add all of the ingredients above.
- Mix with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes.
- Batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Pour about ¼ cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle.
- Cook till pancakes are golden brown, turn when pancakes have a bubbly surface and slightly dry edges.
- Makes approximately 20 pancakes