Shel’s Taco Bowl is so easy to make and is a hit at my house! I have to make the boys a little different (not as spicy). I can make this in less than 30 minutes so that is great on a busy week night!
- 6 Taco Shells
- Your Favorite Rice (Mine is Sante Fe with Beans)
- 1 Cup Salsa (or more, to taste)
- Taco Meat
- Taco Seasoning Packet
- Spicy Ranch
- Mexican Cheese or Cheddar
- Sour Cream
- Make your Meat using Taco Packet Directions
- Bake your Taco Shells using directions on box
- Prepare in a serving dish
- Crush Tacos in the dish, then add Meat.
- Top Meat with rice, cheese, salsa, and Spicy Ranch.
- Mix it all together
- Then top with Cheese.
- Bake or microwave just to melt cheese.
- Serve with Sour Cream!