Turkey Tortilla Wrap is a great recipe and always a crowd pleaser at my house. In fact you can make these in advance for lunchboxes too! I love to substitute leftover Thanksgiving turkey too!
Turkey Tortilla Wrap
- 1, 6 inch Flour Tortilla
- 1 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Salsa
- 3 slices Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast (or substitute roasted turkey)
- 2 Tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Spread tortilla with Cream Cheese, then salsa
- Top with Turkey, Cheddar, lettuce; roll up
- Wrap with saran wrap and chill if you are making it for lunches
Thanks Kraft for a wonderful recipe and Picture!