Crockpot Ranch Chicken
Loaded Chicken and Potatoes Casserole

Applewood Julep

Applewood Julep is a family favorite at breakfast and brunch at our house

I just was in Gatlinburg, TN this past week and I LOVE the APPLEBARN!! Applewood Farmhouse Grill and Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant are the best places I have eaten in a long long time!  It has been a favorite of mine over the years and I often order AppleBarn Pancake Mix for Christmas Eve morning.  It is the best home cooking ever!  The chicken and dumplings are to die for!  I recommend everyone eat there that visits Gatlinburg, TN, or the surrounding areas.

Above is a picture of the Applewood Julep.  It is my favorite!  This is the Applewood recipe.  They serve this with every meal.  It tastes delicious and is a family favorite at breakfast and brunch at our house.

Applewood Julep
Recipe type: Beverage

• 1 qt unsweetened apple juice
  • 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
  • 1 cup orange juice (the picture above has 2 cups orange juice in it)
  • ¼ cup lemon juice
  1. Mix and serve over ice!

Brunch Recipes:

Crockpot Breakfast Casserole – Stockpiling Moms favorite

Bacon and Hash Brown Egg Bake

Bacon and Egg Casserole With Tomatoes

Applewood Julep

Bananas Foster French Toast

Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant Chicken Salad

Applewood Farmhouse Chicken Salad Recipe

Yum

Comments

1. Karen C says

Awwwww… we love it too. We actually got married beside the creek across from the restaurants. Your post made me smile just thinking about it. I have never left either restaurant disappointed with the food we had. It is a must stop every time we are in the mountains. Thanks for the recipe, maybe it will help get me through until this fall! Have you ever tried to make their chicken and dumplings?

2. shelley says

I haven’t tried those! I make them the way my Grandma did and that is not far from theirs!!!! Loved your comment! I got married in Gatlinburg and the Apple Barn always makes me smile!!!

3. Just Coupons says

I think this will go great opposite of your Hot Cranberry Punch at our Christmas Eve family get-together. Thanks.

4. Sara Brown says

My magnet I bought down there many moons ago says to use unsweeted apple and pineapple juices. I love that place. We go to the Smokies every year and eat there at least once every time. I love the fried chicken, green beans, fritters, soup, etc. I have not fount anything I do not like.

5. Laura says

We went for the first time last week on Spring Break. Do you have a recipe for the applesauce muffins? My son loved those!

6. Susan says

I just got back from Gatlinburg a few days ago. We took 16 people with us for my nephew’s 21st birthday. We have been going down there at least once a year for the past 41 years. We always go to Applewood Farmhouse for their delicious country meals. Thank you for the recipe for the Applewood Julep. By the way, I noticed they don’t serve fried biscuits anymore. We really loved those with our meal.