BAJA Tilapia is one of my favorite seafood recipes. I created it and our family loves it. In fact you will see it my menu plan almost monthly. It is perfect for Lent too.
- 4 pieces of Tilapia
- 1 Bottle of Lawry's Baja Chipotle Marinade
- 1 can of Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 bag of Mexican Mix Cheese
- 1 Bag of Sante Fe Rice or some type of Rice with beans
- 1 bottle of Kroger Light Southwest Ranch
- Place Tilapia and Baja Chipotle Marinade in a Ziploc bag and place in Frig for 3-6 hours
- When ready to cook place each individual piece of Tilapia in a foil packet.
- Line a baking sheet with foil
- Cook on Grill for about 5-6 minutes on each side
- After cooking on grill, spread rice in 4 piles on baking sheet
- Remove Tilapia from Foil and place on top of rice.
- Top Talipia with cheese
- Top with Southwest Ranch
- Top with Rotel Tomatoes and Chilies
- Place in oven on broil until cheese is melted
- Serve immediately!
Other Seafood Recipes You May Enjoy: