Grilled Marinated Shrimp is a delicious naturally gluten free recipe. This clean eating recipe tastes so good! It is also a Paleo dish too! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I like to serve it with rice or quinoa.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (sugar free for Paleo)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste (sugar free for Paleo)
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails attached
- In a mixing bowl, mix together olive oil, parsley, lemon juice, hot sauce, garlic, tomato paste, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Reserve a small amount for basting later. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag with shrimp. Seal, and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-low heat. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard marinade.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp for 5 minutes per side, or until opaque, basting frequently with reserved marinade.