No holiday is complete without my Moms deviled eggs. In fact I will be honest I follow her recipe to the tee but they never turn out as good as hers taste. I am so excited to share Linda’s Deviled Eggs with you. She is sharing her secret ingredient with you all! This recipe is the perfect side dish that is sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next holiday or family meal! We serve these for Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Start by hard cooking your eggs. Once they are cooked and peeled halve the hard-cooked eggs lengthwise. Remove the yolks and mash with 1/4 cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
1 tsp. yellow mustard, 1 tsp apple cider vinegar, 1/8 tsp salt and a dash of pepper. Next refill the egg whites with the filling. Finally garnish with a green olive sliced in half. Some people use paprika but my family has always used a green olive. Now the secret is to use apple cider vinegar not white vinegar. My Mom always triples this recipe because we love it so much! Check out these tips for how to peel a hard cooked egg.
Just in time for Easter or your next holiday Linda’s Deviled Eggs are my favorite! The apple cider vinegar is what makes them special and I LOVE this recipe passed onto me from my fabulous Mom.
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- Green Olives, to garnish
- Halve hard-cooked eggs lengthwise; remove yolks and mash with desired combination of seasonings below. Refill whites.
- For 6 eggs use ¼ c Hellmann's mayonnaise, 1 tsp. mustard, 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar, ⅛ tsp. salt and a dash of pepper.
- Garnish with green olive sliced in half.
- Just in time for Easter these are my favorite! The apple cider vinegar is what makes them special and I LOVE this recipe passed onto me from my fabulous Mom.
BEST EVER THANKSGIVING CROCKPOT RECIPES