No holiday is complete without my Moms deviled eggs. In fact I will be honest I follow her recipe to the tee but they never turn out as good as hers taste. I am so excited to share Linda’s Deviled Eggs with you. They have a secret ingredient that is sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next holiday or family meal!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- Green Olives, to garnish
- Halve hard-cooked eggs lengthwise; remove yolks and mash with desired combination of seasonings below. Refill whites.
- For 6 eggs use ¼ c Hellmann's mayonnaise, 1 tsp. mustard, 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar, ⅛ tsp. salt and a dash of pepper.
- Garnish with green olive sliced in half.
- Just in time for Easter these are my favorite! The apple cider vinegar is what makes them special and I LOVE this recipe passed onto me from my fabulous Mom.
Check out these tips for how to peel a hard cooked egg.
Recipes You May Enjoy: