Big Kahuna Dub Steaks are delicious! With only 4 ingredients you will end up with a really tasty grilled steak! You can substitute other brands for BKW if you store doesn’t carry this brand. I like to serve it with Roasted Broccoli.
Big Kahuna Dub Steaks
- 2 one inch thick NY Strip steaks
- 4 tbsp. Light Soy Sauce
- BKW Pepper Blend
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Marinate 1” thick NY Strip steaks in light soy sauce
- Completely cover steaks with BKW Pepper Blend
- Sprinkle each with ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Heat grill to approximately 600˚
- Allow steaks to marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes
- Place steaks face down on grill
- Grill at high temperature for 3-4 minutes per side (do not puncture steaks)
- Reduce heat and continue cooking to desired tenderness (do not cut steaks as they will lose their juices)
- Serve with desired side!!
For more information about BKW Seasonings visit BKWSeasonings.com