Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad is the perfect addition to any summer picnic or cookout. It is so easy to prepare. By using Wacky Mac this is an easy stockpile recipe for me. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad
- 1 lb pasta of choice
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 – 8 ounce packages of cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 container Marzetti Ranch Dip
- Cook pasta and drain well
- Peel your cucumbers and cube
- Mix all ingredients together
- Refrigerate until you use and after.
- Shelley's suggestions: Use Wacky Mac and add raw peas.
Courses Soups and Salads