You can do really well extreme couponing at Staples! This is often a store that is overlooked when it comes to stockpiling and using coupons however office supply stores are a great place to pick up items free or near free especially during back-to-school and Christmas time.
Extreme Couponing at Staples
Staples offers a Staples reward card where you can earn special discounts and earn 10% back in Staples Rewards on all ink and toner, case and ream paper and Copy & Print. Staples offers rebates on products and you can use Store Coupons and Manufacturer Coupons at Staples! They allow you to stack both together. You can do really well when they have deals that match up with coupons and rebates and often times walk away with a free product or even a money maker!
You can also sign up for free email coupons and extra savings. Think outside of the box when it comes to Staples. You CAN give office supplies as gifts! The best gift I ever got was a label maker!
- How Does Price Matching Work?
- What is on sale in February?
- How to Understand the Grocery Sales Cycle
- Stockpiling – Preparing for Natural Disasters or Emergency
- Stockpiling 101 | Stockpiling For The Holidays™
- How Do I Start Stockpiling?
- Stockpiling Tip :: Look for Coupons on Packages
- 10 Items To Stockpile