Sausage Cheeseburgers are one our newest creations! There are all kinds of new things going on in our kitchen! I love frugal recipes and recipes that are easy for my fast moving family! All of my recipes are just that, fast and easy! We combined my boy’s favorite things, sausage and hamburger! And we used one of my favorite things Country Bobs!!! We figured out quite fast it was a fantastic combination!
- 1 pound Sausage
- 1 pound Hamburger
- 4 tablespoons Country Bobs All Purpose Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Weber’s Gourmet Hamburger Seasoning
- American Cheese Slices (or your favorite cheese)
- Mix Hamburger, Sausage, Country Bobs, and Weber’s Gourmet Hamburger Seasoning all together.
- Pat Hamburgers out
- Grill – Add cheese
- Serve on your favorite buns with your favorite condiments!!