I am very excited to share with you a how to make your own dryer sheets, thanks to our reader, Cindi. She posted this frugal tip on our facebook page and I asked her if she would share a step by step “how to” for you and not only did she agree she include photos! I am so appreciative!
1. Start with some bright colored terry rags (or you can use sponges), so that it easy to spot in a load of clothes. (However, you can use any color).
2. Pour fabric softener into a bucket or bowl. Soak the rag in the fabric softener for about 5 minutes.
3. Let the rags soak in the fabric softener for 5 minutes.
3. Wring out the fabric softener.
4. Hang up the “dryer sheets” to dry or you can use it wet if you need it right away.
5. Add to the dryer like you would a dryer sheet. Use them 4-5 times, then just repeat these steps again.
6. Pour the remaining fabric softener back into the bottle to reuse the next time.
She says that this allows you to use the same bottle of fabric softener for months! Thanks so much Cindi! You are the best!
NON TOXIC CLEANING TIPS:Yum