As you know we enjoyed participating in the Kraft Foods and Sam’s Club Lunchtime for about $1 program. We are very excited to announce that we have TWO giveaways for TWO of our readers! We hoped you enjoyed our posts and that you checked out the program.
Kraft Foods and Sam’s Club Giveaway’s:
– We have 1 Giveaway for a current Sam’s Club member which includes a $100 Sam’s Club “bucks” gift card!
– We have 1 Giveaway for reader who is not a Sam’s Club member which includes a one-year gift membership to Sam’s Club and $50 of Sam’s Club “bucks”gift card.
This giveaway is open to US Residents ages 18+. Only 1 winner per household. The winner’s will be selected by Random.org. The giveaway ends on 7/3/10!
- To enter the giveaway make a comment stating which Kraft Foods and Sam’s Club Lunchtime for about $1 program recipe you would like to try OR what Kraft Foods ingredient from any recipe is your families favorite and WHICH GIVEAWAY YOU WANT if you win!
- Earn 1 entry by subscribing to Stockpiling Moms via email or RSS. Make a comment that you subscribe.
- Earn 1 entry by following Stockpiling Moms on twitter and tweeting this post! Make a comment with tweet.
- Earn 1 entry by “liking” this post. Make a comment that you liked it.
- Earn 1 entry by reading our Kraft Foods and Sam’s Club Lunctime for about $1 program review and making a comment on that post. Come back and here and make a comment letting us know 🙂
- Come back every day and enter daily for an additional chance each day! Just say “Daily Entry”.
We are very excited about these giveaways and hope you are too! I am very excited to see what this giveaway does for the winner’s stockpile!
Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by Melissa Jennings, Stockpiling Moms.
Kraft has provided the prizes for this giveaway at no cost to me. I am one of three bloggers selected by Kraft Foods and Sam’s Club to participate in the Kraft Foods and Sam’s Club Lunchtime for about $1 program. While I have been compensated for my time and grocery costs, my opinions are my own and I have not been paid to post positive comments.