This is the BEST homemade pimento cheese recipe that you will EVER eat. I was passed to me by my former co-worker Barbara Hacker. It is hard to find Blue Boxes of Kraft American Cheese anymore but you can substitute with other brands and it is still great. The secret ingredient is the crushed pineapple. You can also use it in this yummy Pimento Cheeseburger recipe.
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- Blue Boxes Kraft American Cheese, 1lb. - Shredded
- 1 jar diced pimento
- 2 or 3 Tablespoons crushed pineapple
- 1 Tablespoon Pickle Relish
- Mayonnaise - start with 1 cup and add enough entire creamy
- Combine all ingredients until creamy.
Be sure to check out these other amazing recipes: