This is the BEST homemade pimento cheese recipe that you will EVER eat. I was passed to me by my former co-worker Barbara Hacker. When she shared this recipe with me and her “secret” ingredient it became a game changer for me. This was the single most requested recipe that she prepared for school luncheons.
It is hard to find Blue Boxes of Kraft American Cheese anymore but you can substitute with other brands and it is still great. The secret ingredient is the crushed pineapple. You can also use it in this yummy Pimento Cheeseburger recipe.
- Blue Boxes Kraft American Cheese, 1lb. - Shredded
- 1 jar diced pimento
- 2 or 3 Tablespoons crushed pineapple
- 1 Tablespoon Pickle Relish
- Mayonnaise - start with 1 cup and add enough entire creamy
- Combine all ingredients until creamy.
Be sure to check out these other amazing recipes: