Sister Schubert Hamburger Sliders are so easy to make and taste delicious! Of course our family loves Sister Schubert Rolls so when I found this recipe I knew I had to try it! Check out my recipe for Hot, Ham, Cheese, and More! (It’s one of our family favorites)
- 8 Sister Schubert’s Dinner Yeast Rolls, split
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 8 cheese slices, American or Swiss
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake rolls according to directions on package.
- Prepare grill to high heat. Make 8 three inch beef patties, salt & pepper to taste.
- Grill beef patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Place a slice of cheese on each patty during the last minute of grilling.
- Arrange bottoms of rolls on plate. Place a patty on each roll and add onion slices. Cover with tops of rolls. Serve.