Cool & Creamy Vegetable Dip
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA ⅓ Less Fat than Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- ⅓ cup MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 6 cups cut-up mixed fresh vegetables (carrot sticks, red pepper strips, celery sticks)
- MIX first 4 ingredients until well blended.
- Top with tomatoes.
- Serve with Wheat Thins Crackers or Triscuit Thin Crisps in addition to, the vegetable dippers.
- Make Ahead:
- Mix dip ingredients as directed. Do not top with tomatoes. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. Top with tomatoes just before serving.
Thanks Kraft Foods
Check out these Recipes: