Garden-Fresh Pasta Salad is perfect for summer picnics and BBQ’s. I love making pasta salad with the veggies from my garden or the farmers market. This is a side dish recipe the whole family will love!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) farfalle (bow-tie pasta)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 each red onion and red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 bottle (8 oz.) KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- ½ cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- optional, black olives
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt and adding broccoli to boiling water for the last 3 min. Drain; rinse under cold running water. Place in large bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients except cheese; mix lightly. hour. Stir gently before serving; top with cheese.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Stir gently before serving; top with cheese.