I love these Grilled Buffalo Chicken Sticks! They are a low fat version to the traditional fried chicken wing. Perfect for game day and tailgating! I hope you enjoy this one too!
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- ¼ cup original cayenne pepper sauce or red pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 package (1 lb) chicken breast tenders (not breaded)
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing
- In medium bowl, mix butter, pepper sauce, honey, celery seed and salt. Remove 2 tablespoons sauce mixture; set aside. Add chicken to remaining sauce mixture; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes but no longer than 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, soak ten 10- to 12-inch wooden skewers in water 30 minutes.
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread each chicken tender on a skewer.
- Cover and grill chicken over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning once and brushing frequently with reserved sauce mixture, until no longer pink in center. Discard any remaining sauce mixture. Serve chicken with blue cheese dressing
Thanks Betty Crocker!
Stockpiling Moms Popular Posts: