I love this Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad. The chicken on skewers is what really caught my attention! So fun and easy to prepare. This is a delicious summer entree!
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing, divided
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 thick slices Italian bread
- 1 clove Garlic, peeled, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Pour 2 Tbsp. dressing over chicken in shallow dish; turn to coat chicken with dressing. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Meanwhile, heat grill to medium heat. Thread chicken onto 4 skewers. Grill 6 to 8 min. or until done, turning occasionally. Add bread to grill; cook 1 min. on each side or until toasted on both sides. Rub toast with garlic; brush with oil.
- Arrange toast and lettuce on platter; drizzle with remaining dressing. Top with chicken skewers and Parmesan.
Courses Soups and Salads