Grilled Zucchini is one of our favorite side dishes during the summer. We love to throw it on the grill with a burger, chicken or pork for a fresh from the garden side dish.
It is simple to make.
- 1-2 medium sized zucchini
- 1-3 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Italian seasoning (or fresh herbs)
- Tear a nice sized piece of aluminum foil.
- Place 1 Tablespoon of olive oil in center.
- Add 1-2 medium sized zucchini sliced.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning and 1-3 ice cubes.
- Close to form a tight seal and grill for up to 10 minutes.
- The steam from the ice cube will cook the zucchini and the oil and seasonings will give it a nice flavor.
Courses Side Dis