Southwestern Chicken & Cornbread Salad is southern comfort in a bowl. This salad sounds amazing! I love cornbread and salad and I never thought of putting it together!
Southwestern Chicken & Cornbread Salad
- 6 cornbread muffins, very dry, coarsely crumbled, divided
- 1 can (2¼ ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Spicy Ranch Dressing, divided
- 1 cup diced bell pepper, assorted colors
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 cup seeded and diced tomatoes (about 2 medium)
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In large, clear salad bowl or trifle dish, layer half of the cornbread, followed by next three ingredients.
- Top with ½ cup of the dressing.
- Layer next four ingredients, remaining cornbread, and remaining dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Thanks Hidden Valley!