Strawberry Shortcake Roll Trifle
- 6 Strawberry Shortcake Rolls
- 2 5.9 Oz. Pkgs. Banana Pudding*
- Fresh Strawberries
- Place carton of cakes in freezer for one hour. Freezing the cakes makes them easier to slice.
- Prepare pudding according to directions on package. Cover and chill.
- After cakes have had time to freeze, slice them into ½” pieces. Place a layer of cakes in bottom of clear serving bowl. Top with half of the pudding. Repeat. Arrange remaining pieces of cake on top and garnish with sliced strawberries.
- *Vanilla Pudding May Also Be Used
Thanks, Little Debbie
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: