We love this Turkey Sandwich Combo for lunchtime at our house. It is the perfect addition to your menu plan for summer or for back-to school lunch boxes. Our kids love this one! It makes the perfect lunchbox meal complete with all the food groups! We also love to take this to the pool in the summer too! Best of all you can prep them the night before and wrap them with saran wrap and they stay fresh for the next day! Just keep your lettuce and tomato on the side. We hope you enjoy this simple lunch box idea.
Simply split your French bread and layer with your favorite meat, cheese and other toppings. We prefer mayonnaise, lettuce and tomato. Serve with seedless red grapes, carrot sticks and a sweet treat for a complete meal that your kids are sure to love! A trick is to freeze your grapes to keep them cool in the lunch bag.
- 1 French bread piece (4 inch), partially split
- 1 Tbsp. Kraft Real Mayo Mayonnaise or Kraft Miracle Whip
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 2 slices tomato
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 Kraft Singles
- Serve With:
- 4 carrot sticks
- ½ cup seedless red grapes
- 1 CHIPS AHOY! Real Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 cup prepared Country Time Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
- Spread cut sides of bread with Mayo or Miracle Whip
- Fill with lettuce, tomatoes, turkey and singles.
- Serve with carrot sticks, red grapes, chips ahoy cookie and lemonade.
- For an added kick, stir Weber Grill Creations Chipotle Marinade Mix into Mayo before spreading onto bread.
Enjoy these Back To School Posts: